Monday, July 12, 2010

Glam Is Here! Together!


I hope you enjoyed those GLAM Sets! I do! But your wonderin "Where are the Together sets?" Right Here! These are the two Together sets that go along with the two new GLAM sets! Enjoy!




Together88- Oye Fuerte! Club Mix
http://drop.io/together88oyefuerte

1) Oye Baby- Nicola Fasano ft. Pitbull
2) Impossible- Shontell
3) Drummer Boy- Debi Nova
4) Fuerte- Nelly Furtado
5) Waka Waka- Shakira ft. Freshly Ground
6) I Like It- Enrique Eglesias
7) Lately- Macy Gray
8) Rollacoasta- Robin Thicke
9) Diary- Tino Coury
10) Can't Be Tamed- Miley Cyrus
11) Told You So- Solange
12) Ridin Solo- Jason Derulo
 
 
 
Together89- Feel The Effex! Club Mix
http://drop.io/together89feeltheeffex

1) Angels Cry- Mariah Carey
2) Airplanes- B.O.B. ft. Haley Williams
3) You Look Better When I'm Drunk- TWTA
4) My First Kiss- 3Oh!3 ft. Kesha
5) Her World Goes On- Justin Michael ft.Kemel
6) 4th Of July- Kelis
7) Club Certified- Kyliam Mash ft. Akon & Glasses
8) Ride- Ciara ft. Ludachris
9) Love Dealer- Esmee Denters ft. Justin Timberlake
10) If I Had You- Adam Lambert
11) The Club Is Alive- JLS
12) Hello Good Morning- Diddy
13) I Made It- Kevin Rudolf

No comments: