Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Trippin On Gorgeous Club Mix

It's Here!!!!
Camp08- Trippin On Gorgeous Club Mix

http://www.zshare.net/audio/6350616d0f9305/

track list:

1) Gorgeous (craig c. mix) Indina Menzel
2) What Planet Your On (original) Bodyrox ft/ Luciana
3) These Are The Things That Dreams Are Made Of (richard stone club mix) The Human League
4) Trippin On You (gold & ramone mix) Cahill
5) Cocktail Queen (original) Melleefresh & Deadmau5
6) Party People (electro club mix) Sweaty Men ft/ MC Lady
7) Hold On Me (superchumbo mix) Tom Stephan & S-Man ft/ Kevin Aviance
8) Work vs. Calabria (milk and sugar mix) Masters At Work vs. Enur
9) Aye Aye Aye (rivera & clivilles mix) Robbie Rivera
10) Bleeding Love (sleazesisters mix) Klubkidz ft/ Sam Solace
11) Lift Your Voices (digital dog mix) Georgie Porgie
12) Run To You (ajkhan's scumfrog vocal mix) Bryan Adams
13) No More Fucking Electro (andi vax mix) Pavliga & Binokl ft/ Dynomite

My first mix of the year! It's very fun I hope you likey as much as I do.
Electro Rules!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.